IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
just got OceanTours.co after seeing seatours.biz when for 7K $ (as i remember) in this week at sedo.

•••
just got OceanTours.co after seeing seatours.biz when for 7K $ (as i remember) in this week at sedo.

Nice, I get a lot of offers on the .com

•••
•••
May I Join the party? :)

CaribbeanTravel.co

•••
•••
what is the value of N-N.co's these days ? Anybody ?
will appreciate ur help.

•••
•••
•••
bad.co 7,448 USD 2015-11-18 Sedo
(not mine)

•••
bad.co 7,448 USD 2015-11-18 Sedo
(not mine)

What we can say for this sale? a LLL.co sale or a .co dictionary word sale? coz bad is a dictionary word right?

•••
What we can say for this sale? a LLL.co sale or a .co dictionary word sale? coz bad is a dictionary word right?

Dictionary. 3 letter and 4 letter words go for $5k-$10k for use as short brands.

•••
OYI .co any offer??? :)

Hai buddy, to sell your domain, you need to post it in the 'Domains for Sale' section. This is a disscussion thread only.

•••
many chinese investors registering 4l chips .co silently and i guess by the time we will notice that.we will already miss that train long ago.

•••
many chinese investors registering 4l chips .co silently and i guess by the time we will notice that.we will already miss that train long ago.

what does it mean 4l chips ?

•••
•••
no buddy, i mean 'chips' :D

•••
•••
•••
i has
oyi
eecc
iiss

is that worth for next years??

•••
•••
In a short space of time LLL.co seems to be getting bid on GD and now seem quite liquid.
if you have a few your laughing all the way to the bank.

as we say in the uk

•••
I've been buying, though at prices not so far off from today's prices. Got about 22 of them. Probably paid $130 or so on average. I think I'm a little more weighted toward Western than Chinese, though. And I have a couple that are neither premium, but have things going for them like they end in an I (for International, etc.) like YOI, YCI, BYI.

•••
think you will do very well with them Nat…
ysy.co on GD doing very well with time to go

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back