Watch

mpshop

Established Member
Impact
Link: Click Here

Use Code: SEPTSALE19
any .co domain only $2.99

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The link isn't working, please check.
If https://www.name.com/domainsale isn't working.
Do the following :
Using the promo code SEPTSALE19 when you checkout. (for the extentions mentioned below) in your name.com-account.
You can't combinate with privacyplease as code as far as I know.
Of course they'll add a kinda privacy for 4.99, automatically, but you can click the dustbin after the 4.99 you see to remove that.
YOU STILL HAVE 12 hours for this special 20 domainexetntionspromotion.
If I were you I would subscribe to their newsletter (Name.com newsletter I mean).
Then you get the mail every month when the 7 or 9 day pormotion takes place and for what extentions are how cheap.

DO NOTICE the following : : I always click on the link in my monthly email so I arrive on the correct page.

After that date there are still sales : that are the normal salepricings. Not the SPECIAL 20+ of every month.
If you try to register now such one, using the normal registrationbox and when you checkout you add SEPTSALE19 as couponcode, you'll see the pricing change.

(For.co : 4 letterdomains will be at checkout 140 USD, because these are considered if available as premium, although in the special 20+ promotionbox, you see 2.99 USD).

The special promotion still 12 HOURS from this moment on is like this : https://www.name.com/domainsale or using promo code SEPTSALE19 when you checkout if you register the normal way => you'll see changing the normal price in the checkout before you have to pay. (note : doesn't work for 'registrar premium domains' or 'premium' domains, does work for IDN's (for .co I mean and some of the other extentions). but they -Name.com- ask a language that sustains the special sign you use, for instance if you use ô in your domainname, choose f.i. French).
$0.99 domains: .club .space
$1.99 domains: .email .life .live .software .today .us
$2.99 domains: .agency .biz .co .guru .media .moda .news .plus .style
$3.99 domains: .center .codes .digital .energy .tech
$4.99 domains: .bargains
$8.99 domains: .nyc
(For persons European Union + TVA. (sometimes this is 21%))

Last edited:
•••
where to use the code??
See above. You have to click if you filled in the code on "apply" unless "V" in green is visible after the code.

Last edited:
•••
If https://www.name.com/domainsale isn't working.
Do the following :
Using the promo code SEPTSALE19 when you checkout. (for the extentions mentioned below) in your name.com-account.
You can't combinate with privacyplease as code as far as I know.
Of course they'll add a kinda privacy for 4.99, automatically, but you can click the dustbin after the 4.99 you see to remove that.
YOU STILL HAVE 12 hours for this special 20 domainexetntionspromotion.
If I were you I would subscribe to their newsletter (Name.com newsletter I mean).
Then you get the mail every month when the 7 or 9 day pormotion takes place and for what extentions are how cheap.

DO NOTICE the following : : I always click on the link in my monthly email so I arrive on the correct page.

After that date there are still sales : that are the normal salepricings. Not the SPECIAL 20+ of every month.
If you try to register now such one, using the normal registrationbox and when you checkout you add SEPTSALE19 as couponcode, you'll see the pricing change.

(For.co : 4 letterdomains will be at checkout 140 USD, because these are considered if available as premium, although in the special 20+ promotionbox, you see 2.99 USD).

The special promotion still 12 HOURS from this moment on is like this : https://www.name.com/domainsale or using promo code SEPTSALE19 when you checkout if you register the normal way => you'll see changing the normal price in the checkout before you have to pay. (note : doesn't work for 'registrar premium domains' or 'premium' domains, does work for IDN's (for .co I mean and some of the other extentions). but they -Name.com- ask a language that sustains the special sign you use, for instance if you use ô in your domainname, choose f.i. French).
$0.99 domains: .club .space
$1.99 domains: .email .life .live .software .today .us
$2.99 domains: .agency .biz .co .guru .media .moda .news .plus .style
$3.99 domains: .center .codes .digital .energy .tech
$4.99 domains: .bargains
$8.99 domains: .nyc
(For persons European Union + TVA. (sometimes this is 21%))
Thanks for the explanation and instructions!

•••
Think this is expired.. Darn it

•••
Do make a name.com- account, and subscribe to their newsletter (Name.com newsletter I mean).
In the future maybe they'll do that again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back