Dynadot

.co .co domain name worth

NameSilo
Watch

roshfreelance

Impact
i recently acquire few .co domain.But i need to know exactly how much worth it.All the names are good names.But i need advice from experts how i'm gonna valuate those and sell those.In online valuate sites are giving different values.If any one interested to buy i just need to know...:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck, but you can't 'know exactly' what any domain is worth, .CO or .COM.

If you're not going to share the domains, I'm going to go with an approximation: between $0 - $10,000,000

:sick:

•••
thanks for the quick reply

•••
I feel bad now, a little. But my point is that you can't determine the value of a domain really, we certainly can't do it blindly.

I would say though, you need to be honest to yourself when determining the price of a domain. Domains are worth whatever an individual or company is willing to pay. If you can find someone who you think would have a better online presence by owning a domain that you own (subject to it not being a trademark) you could be on to a winner.

Good Luck.

•••
You could post them in the appraisal forum here on NamePros.

•••
thanks every one for the replies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back