IT.COM

C'mon EVERYONE get in here, and Guess the NFL Winners and win 500 $NP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here are the brackets for the NFL Post Season.

Guess the outcome of every game, all the way up to the winners of the Superbowl and win 100 $NP! Whoever guesses the most correctly of all Post Season games is the winner! If there is a tie, then the 100 $NP will be split between both winners.

nfl-brackets.gif

Playoffs start on January 8th at Noon so of course that is the cut-off for anyone entering.

Good Luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Green Bay Packers win!

Congrats BriGuy!

You have just been paid 500 $NP!!!

Thx for donating and playing everyone.:)

•••
Thanks the dot stop!
The NP$ are in my account!

•••
As a Chicago Bear fan, at least now we can say that we lost to the absolute BEST team this year :)

•••
Congratz Briguy, not surprising that you won though

carnac-300x296.jpg

•••
As a Chicago Bear fan, at least now we can say that we lost to the absolute BEST team this year :)
Yes..I been hearing alot about the Bears/Packers rivalry! Supposedly a long term rivalry kinda like the "Hatfield/McCoys".

Congratz Briguy, not surprising that you won though

carnac-300x296.jpg

Thanks johname...really appreciate the laugh also!

•••
•••
Congrats to the Packers and briguy. A great season for Green Bay and Pittsburgh both - the Steelers' first half was just too bad to overcome. :(

•••
Congrats to the Packers and briguy. A great season for Green Bay and Pittsburgh both - the Steelers' first half was just too bad to overcome. :(

We hatez the pack, and by we, I mean anyone who's not familiar with wearing lumps'o'cheese at a head dressing.

But at least it was a semi-decent game. I hate indoor games - always so sterile... made worse by the fact it was such a large space. Seemed empty on the TV.

•••
Congrats Briguy!!!
Thanks ComKid!
So true about the first half and thanks dubstep

We hatez the pack, and by we, I mean anyone who's not familiar with wearing lumps'o'cheese at a head dressing.

But at least it was a semi-decent game. I hate indoor games - always so sterile... made worse by the fact it was such a large space. Seemed empty on the TV.
Most say defaultuser, this has to be the most interesting posting I read in awhile!

Also must publicly admit that I am not familiar with wearing "lumps'o'cheese at a head dressing"...at least not sober!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back