Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Clubcards.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

concordancer

Established Member
Impact
1
ClubCards.cc

Just registered, undeveloped as yet but I do plan on developing it into.. what :( - suggestions will be welcomed, as will be appraisals, of course. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
useful for a CC card co offering affinity CCs, so low $xxx
 
0
•••
WIth this extension, it is worth Low $xx undeveloped, more with development.
 
0
•••
nice combination with .cc, ~$100
 
0
•••
I think different! This name is good for meaning. If you do good marketing, you may get over $1000.
 
0
•••
Thank you, folks, very much.

Of the 4 .cc domains that I posted yesterday (all - credit related, all - two parts, all - parts abbreviations match the cc extension :)), this is probably the only one I intend to develop... but have yet to make my mind :), partly depending on your appraisal inputs, that's it.

Thanks again!
 
0
•••
This is your best .cc in my opinion. I could see you getting a high end of mid xxx for it to an end user. Mid to high xx to a reseller. Good name!
 
1
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back