IT.COM

club drop list search

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all

Just been doing some coding for a little while (learning php)

Just quickly knocked up

http://www.flexiwebhost.com/drop_list/index.php

free for anyone to use if you have any suggestions or come across any problems please let me know.

I will be adding many more functions for example google pr, link popularity etc as time goes on.

1 small note however pagination is not setup yet so beware if you type something that will have alot of results your browser may get pretty full :red:

P.S. If you use and find it usefull then of course feel free to donate some NameBucks to encourage me to continue to develop it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get no results even with popular keywords like "sex" "adult" and "host". :(

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
I get no results even with popular keywords like "sex" "adult" and "host". :(

remember to use the wildcards for example doing a search for sex* would bring up

SEX-DREAMING.com
SEXCEPTIONAL.net

also trying *sex will get you

CELEBS-SEX.com
MYREALSEX.com

these are just a couple there are many more that come up.

also say you want to search for 3 char domains you could put &&& this will display all results that have 3 chars or for 4 chars &&&& etc etc (you could also try s&x which could for example match sax, six etc)

doing a search for a word on its own will not currently give you a result unless there is a perfect match but this will be fixed soon.

Last edited:
•••
I see. You may want to consider switching the functionality of * and &, as most of the time these are taken to mean as:

* - wildcard signifying any number of characters
& - wildcard signifying exactly one character

Still, looks like you're off to a good start. :tu:

•••
As suggested I have switched the functionality of '*' and '&'.

'*' now indicates any 1 char.
'$' now indicates any amount of chars.

•••
updated some what

ive updated the search at http://www.flexiwebhost.com/drop_list/index.php in the update there have been several new features (many more still to come of course) I just want people's feedback so far.

If there is anything you think should be added that is not already on the todo list please let me know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back