Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cloudcontrol.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunteman

New Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

Have had this domain for many, many years and acquired it since...

1. It's a cool name
2. It's a great song, by the synth pop group NASA
3. My father is a meteorologist, so he was very happy to get a cloudcontrol.com email address

I've never used it for web purposes, only email. Have been thinking about using it for blogging purposes though.

Recently I have received quite a few emails from people and agents asking me if I want to sell the domain. They have yet to state their purpose, but I guess it can be about

1. Cloud computing. Upcoming market with Microsoft, Amazon etc.
2. Tag clouds
3. Climate

What do you think?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back