Cloud Hosting Domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Better Cloud Hosting Domain?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • VirtCloud.com

    3 
    votes
    75.0%
  • Cloud9Host.com

    1 
    vote
    25.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
78
Which sounds more like a serious cloud host to compete with Digital Ocean?

VirtCloud.com

Or
Cloud9Host.com
Logo preview at:
https://twitter.com/Cloud_9Host

Thank you sincerely!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Which sounds more like a serious cloud host to compete with Digital Ocean?

VirtCloud.com

Or
Cloud9Host.com
Logo preview at:
https://twitter.com/Cloud_9Host

Thank you sincerely!

IMO

Both names are attached to the “used” spaces. Cloud9 (potentially in conflict with the several companies). VirtCloud space is sort of “reserved” or already recognized by Networking community.

I guess, by going with the Cloud9, I would have to explain the audience there’s no relationship with the Amazon or CyberSec etc.

For VirtCloud, I “think” there’s a room/space. The only q is how big space is and can I expand my services in more than one-two directions.

imo

Regards
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I have iCloudServer//com :)

anyways, VirtCloud.com is better imo.
 
1
•••
Turbocloudhosting.com Is good business cloud hosting.
 
1
•••
VirtCloud is brandable, shorter & easier to type/remember.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back