Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Miller

Established Member
Impact
4
What do you think super.simple.loans.com is worth? Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's too long. You need to condense it more.
 
0
•••
I agree with domainaddiction. I like the concept, just needs to be shorter.
 
0
•••
Cheers for the feedback guys. I'm pretty new to selling domains and stuff so wasn't sure how valuable it was. Had a few offers over the last couple of days but wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna let it go when it could be worth more.
 
0
•••
Too long not much value bro. I think you should let it go for a little over or the price you bought so that you can buy another one :) (y) without any loss
 
0
•••
Many may disagree with me, but I like it a lot, its a very simple brandable domain which stats the absolute obvious to any end user.

If your already getting offers, it proves my point. Sometimes a long domain is not as bad as many many others.

You should be able to get at least high $xxxx if not or low $xx,xxx. I'd speak to a broker
 
1
•••
The other promblem is supersimpleloans is code for super high interest rates
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback and advice guys. Will definitely take it on board.
 
0
•••
The other promblem is supersimpleloans is code for super high interest rates
I guess that would be the problem for teh marketing company of supersimpleloans :)
 
0
•••
Had a few offers over the last couple of days
For a domain that is 2 months old ? I would think it's the appraisal scam, and the offers are not genuine. This one is too long and nothing special.
At 3 keywords the number of possible combinations increases sharply, and it shouldn't be hard to find another suitable domain that is still unregistered. Somebody who needs a loan domain will keep trying until he finds something available. If he's willing to buy on the aftermarket then he will aim for a shorter domain. It's not like this one is the second best choice imo. Good luck.
 
0
•••
For a domain that is 2 months old ? I would think it's the appraisal scam, and the offers are not genuine. This one is too long and nothing special.
At 3 keywords the number of possible combinations increases sharply, and it shouldn't be hard to find another suitable domain that is still unregistered. Somebody who needs a loan domain will keep trying until he finds something available. If he's willing to buy on the aftermarket then he will aim for a shorter domain. It's not like this one is the second best choice imo. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Well said kate. Spot on.
 
0
•••
Hit the wrong button. Well said kate.
 
0
•••
For a domain that is 2 months old ? I would think it's the appraisal scam, and the offers are not genuine. This one is too long and nothing special.
At 3 keywords the number of possible combinations increases sharply, and it shouldn't be hard to find another suitable domain that is still unregistered. Somebody who needs a loan domain will keep trying until he finds something available. If he's willing to buy on the aftermarket then he will aim for a shorter domain. It's not like this one is the second best choice imo. Good luck.
The offers are genuine Kate. They are in the low hundreds $xxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back