Dynadot

domain Closed

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As of now, I'd say high four figures to low five figures.

•••
(IMHO).

5 figures min. at the moment.

People are already going for "IVR" names. All the good "Immersive_____" are taken. Anything decent in "ImmersiveVR_______" is also likely to be taken.

You would do well to hold. At least until the second round of headsets are making their way out. Try to pretend it doesn't exist. Add a few years to it, and re-evaluate your portfolio. You must have something else to keep you afloat???

I don't know. To me, this is the kind of domain that could set you up for early retirement...

If you do sell, maybe you could try to sell it creatively. You could ask for a small percentage of the company, and that way, you'll never really lose the name (or the $).

P.S. I'm not sure this post is such a good idea. Do you really want your prospective buyers to know you have a financial weak spot? Try to find someone with experience, that you can trust, and consult them!

Disclaimer:
I'm liable to be biased. Quite a few of my names are heavily dependant on you making a breakthrough with this one. :P I'm also fairly optimistic about the future of VR and Immersive tech.

Last edited:
•••
I really appreciate a lot for your time and words @kittu & @hxp

@hxp , you are right mate, lot of companies / sites are considering/including this term.

Thanks again for your input on creative options!

I wish great luck with ur names too.

Cheers!

•••
I loved it.

Must be worth High XXXX or low XXXXX.

goodluck mate.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.