Status
Not open for further replies.

campout

Top Member
Impact
:)
Five "Net ChiPs"
:D

Let's get this 5-name lot of Chinese Premium LLLL.net into your GoDaddy account!

All 5 of these names have about 11 months until expiration. Buying this lot represents an efficient way to bet on a run-up in Chinese premium LLLL.net prices.

For background on why much of the domaining world has turned its attention to Chinese premium LLLL.net (no A, E, I, O, U or V), see this recent thread: All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Expire July 30, 2016:

• K..Y.net
  • N..R.net
  • Y..F.net
Expire August 1, 2016:
  • G...W.net
  • W..P.net
You're bidding on this entire lot of 5 Chinese premium LLLL.net's.

Starting bid at $0
Min. increments $2
BIN $....
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid
Free push to GoDaddy only
Payment via Paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yes all bids are for the whole lot, so you don't need to say "for the lot," just to clarify.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN lowered to $75, which is $15 per name, which is right about where the floor on these things is now... but that floor is rising B-) Even the $5 (+ renewal) GD Closeouts are getting bought out now. Go look, there's only 2 left tonight. Then look at how many $8's and $9's, much more. It costs me $13.17 to buy a $5 .net Closeout (with Discount Domain Club) and $16.17 to buy an $8 Closeout.

The early bird gets the worm... Do I hear $62?

•••
•••
BIN lowered to $69

Please see a very similar 5-name lot sale, which has a current high bid of $80, and compare it to my BIN of only $69:

中国 LLLL.Net 5 domains lot auction, $1 start, qlfx.net

The main difference that I see in our auctions is that he has one name (QLFX) that has two highly regarded letters: Q and X. But if you buy my lot, you can save at least $2 per name. My BIN works out to $13.80 per name which is as cheap as you can get Net Chips for anymore.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back