Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $1000+/item CLOSED

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
5,263
CLOSED
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Hi Shane,

could you please clarify whether you spend 1500 for each or for whole ten?
 
0
•••
Spending 1.5k on 10+ solid .coms.

Any niche is ok.

cctelephone.com
skategate.com
careeranalyzer.com
publisherseo.com
csdio.com
brunch-restaurant.com
bottomlineshop.com
simpfo.com
mobileanalyst.com
1shake.com

Am selling these 10 domains as a bundle.Let me know if interested.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Message sent.

Regards

Ralph.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone who sent over some domains! I have seen a couple I like but I have passed on the vast majority.

Please remember, I'm looking for .coms only.

Also, it's a best practice to present some domains not just link me to your portfolio. I will not respond to those types of messages.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
---
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PM on the way
 
0
•••
Come on guys... What have I asked for? .coms!
 
0
•••
0
•••
IndianapolisFoods.com
ConstructionAssociations.com
 
0
•••
weedvaporizers.com
vuvuzela.com
 
0
•••
some sent via convo
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
http://no_url_shorteners/1Rlz8I0
 
0
•••
Still looking. Also, please stop sending me domains with enduser price tags.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

24 replies
2K views
7 replies
900 views
40 replies
3K views
6 replies
519 views
  • Locked
budget: $100+/item Closed
2 replies
329 views
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back