NameSilo

auction Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngjump

Established Member
Impact
10
closed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$10
 
0
•••
20
 
0
•••
30
 
0
•••
40
 
0
•••
50
 
0
•••
0
•••
61
 
0
•••
Please hold while I take a look :)
 
0
•••
After many conversations I am unable to 100% confirm this name is not being sold by a previously banned member but at this time I can find no connection and it has been said that this name was sold in December of last year.

I have no reason at this time to dispute the above members account here but as always please ensure you take all necessary steps to ensure all transactions not just the above are done with appropriate checks and caution.

Should any information arise that changes the above I will post again

Many thanks
Michelle
 
0
•••
This auction is active now.
I must to say this is a legitimate auction.
 
0
•••
$75
 
0
•••
$90
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Are you accepting bids from brand new members (ajith4uuu)? Your post says trusted members only:

Domain: p i c k o n .com
Registrar: NameBright.com
Expiration Date: June 29, 2015
Starting Bid: $10
Min Increment: $10
Auction Ends: 120 hours after last bid
Payment via Paypal (only verified). push on namebright.com
Please pm to get paypal details when you win the auction and pay in 24 hours. I will push domain to your namebright.com account as soon as receiving money.
only for trusted member
 
0
•••
Sorry, My bad... posted on mistake to other auction.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Would OP address my question about new members bidding? It clearly states trusted members only in the first post. High bidders account was registered three days ago.

And you're probably wondering why folks have stopped bidding..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back