NameSilo

budget: $5000+/item Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Sugar

Nameogo.comEstablished Member
Impact
47
Hey there,


I'm looking for 3L.coms - Will pay up to $21,000 for very good names
4L.coms - Will pay up to $2000 for very good names
General names - Send me your names with a GoDaddy valuation over $4000

Include asking prices and make sure they are reasonable wholesale prices.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent
 
0
•••
message sent
 
0
•••
DM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm send
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Bumping this. I haven't gotten much that I can work with thus far. A combination of bad names with end user prices. Hopefully we have better luck this time.
 
0
•••
Still looking for some quality 3 and 4ls and other high-quality names. Preferably taken in 10+ extensions. Remember I'm an investor, so no end-user pricing.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
DM Sent
 
0
•••
Hey there,


I'm looking for 3L.coms - Will pay up to $21,000 for very good names
4L.coms - Will pay up to $2000 for very good names
General names - Send me your names with a GoDaddy valuation over $4000

Include asking prices and make sure they are reasonable wholesale prices.
dm sent
 
0
•••
DM sent
 
0
•••
Hey there,


I'm looking for 3L.coms - Will pay up to $21,000 for very good names
4L.coms - Will pay up to $2000 for very good names
General names - Send me your names with a GoDaddy valuation over $4000

Include asking prices and make sure they are reasonable wholesale prices.
DM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back