Domain Empire

domain Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Have held onto to this one for well over 10 years. Would get close to a deal then it would fall through. Got frustrated and haven't thought about it in years.

How much would you sell it to another domainer for?
How much would you sell it to an end user for?
Do you think this would fair well at an auction?

I'm rusty and would appreciate some insight. Not sure what to do with it. Originally bought it to create a site around but my wife vetoed that idea :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow man you got a pearl here ! 😮

All 4L .com domains are already registered since 2019, and those who are usually for sale are just an impossible to pronounce bunch of letters
You one is memorable and easy to prononce, which is very rare nowadays

I think if you auction it in GoDaddy you could easily sell it for at least 10k$

It seems you can tell your wife it wasn't a bad idea to get that domain 😆

•••
Wow man you got a pearl here ! 😮

All 4L .com domains are already registered since 2019, and those who are usually for sale are just an impossible to pronounce bunch of letters
You one is memorable and easy to prononce, which is very rare nowadays

I think if you auction it in GoDaddy you could easily sell it for at least 10k$

It seems you can tell your wife it wasn't a bad idea to get that domain 😆

Thanks! I'm leaning towards GD auctions but worried it might not get many eyes on it due to all the clutter. I don't suppose anyone reading this has had any experience with them? Do decent quality names get some attention?

Last edited:
•••
$X,XXX. The main issue I see with the domain is its difficult to market, in part because you would have to pronouce it "T-I-T-T dot com," (because "titt dot com" sounds like "tit dot com"), which brings us to the next issue: most brands want to avoid being associated with vulgar-sounding language. But it's not worthless since it only consists of two different letters making it easy to memorize visually, so I think it still has value on the Chinese market.

LLLL.com (acronyms) are generally worth less than a tenth of a NNNN.com (numeric), even though LLLL.com have a higher upper value. Just go on namebio.com and search for LLLL.com domains and NNNN.com domains and compare the sales prices.

Thanks! I'm leaning towards GD auctions but worried it might not get many eyes on it due to all the clutter. I don't suppose anyone reading this has had any experience with them? Do decent quality names get some attention?
A lot of people on Godaddy Auctions limit their searches to short .coms, and if you're worried, just set a reserve.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back