Dynadot

budget: above $100 Buying all LLLL.com (4L) domains (min: 100$ - max: 500$)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all! I am interested in buying any 4 letter domains in .COM domain zone, without hyphens, numerals and special characters.
  • The minimum lot size is 10 domains (5 domains for the price categories >= 200 USDT);
  • Payment only with USDT stablecoin (ERC-20 or TRC-20);
  • Transferring a domain is possible only with the auth codes, or push to my account in Dynadot (push to other registrars is not allowed);
  • The prices indicated in this post are fixed and are not negotiable;
  • IMPORTANT: Due to the prevalence of scams, I will make a transfer ONLY AFTER the domains have been successfully transferred to my Dynadot account. Exceptions are possible only for NamePros accounts with a very high reputation at my sole discretion.
Detailed terms below:

1) Any LLLL.com domain, price 100 USDT per domain.
2) Any LLLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: J, Q. Price 125 USDT per domain.
3) Any LLLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: J, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. Price 200 USDT per domain.
4) Any LLLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: F, G, H, J, K, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. Price 450 USDT per domain.
5) Any LLLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: A, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, O, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. Price 500 USDT per domain.

If you are interested in my offer, please send me a list of your domains in private messages. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Minimum lot size is 10 domains. Does this mean you're not interested in buying if someone has just one LLLL.com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back