REQ-LOGO Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omelet

Top Member
Impact
1,891
0
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Screenshots_2020-05-21-09-07-36.png
I got a warning from moderator for submiting a logo yesterday. I had to make it clear that the logo is made by Canva designing tool from Google Apps. And some one said that I used a stock photo from LMCGV.org that is obvious not the owner of the design. LMCGV.org is only the same user of CANVA. I had to explain it here. Thank you.
 
1
•••
Design Proposition:
xrEmAhb.png
 
1
•••
:angelic:

ddxt9ne-43f24643-7a03-41b9-aa6e-6f0067c2c6c3.png
 
5
•••
peace-new-np.jpg
 
0
•••
peace-new-np1.jpg
peace-new-np3.jpg
peace-new-np2.jpg
 
0
•••
2.png
1.png
 
1
•••
3.png
 
0
•••
c
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Thank you @omelet for choosing my design. I work with you on updating the logo according to your needs.

Daraptor
 
0
•••
@omelet Why is this contest kept open? Contest restarted?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back