Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $500+/item CLOSED

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finest

Top Member
Impact
2,136
I'm buying top quality BB listed or accepted names with the following keywords:

Mint: Such as Mintia, Mintex.Com, MintLogic.Com
Thyme: Such as GreenThyme.Com, Thymo.Com
Lemon: Such as LemonLabs.Com, Lemoni.Com

Current reseller price for BB names is mostly 1% - 2% of suggested price. I'm paying up to 10% of suggested price, that's why I expect Top Quality names.

Budget: $100 - $700 per name, depending on quality and listing price
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Minthot.com ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back