IT.COM

domain CLOSED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worth?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1000+

votes
    21.2%
  • 2000+

votes
    24.2%
  • 5000+

votes
    21.2%
  • 10000+

votes
    15.2%
  • 0 Value?

votes
    18.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.
acquired this domain.
hows it ? :)
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe if we are in the year 1999. .net is a dinosaur lol
.com is older then in your standards .com is pre-dinosaur
Thanks guys ... i have tagged this domain in 9999 USD let see
for your info i have got one offer today low xxxx already
i have emailed approx 100 emails till yet on this domain
going to do this week 1000 emails and see what results come.
i will be firmed at 9999 USD :)
Thanks for your wonderful thoughts..:)

How you send the outbound emails? Manually or do you have a tool for that? because it is very tedious task to send 1000 emails.. I send usually 20-30 emails one by one then get bored and quit sending lol

•••
.com is older then in your standards .com is pre-dinosaur

How you send the outbound emails? Manually or do you have a tool for that? because it is very tedious task to send 1000 emails.. I send usually 20-30 emails one by one then get bored and quit sending lol
i do outbounding through emails and twitter emails usually my office staff do ...
for twitter i use autobot and find #tags like right now twitter is running for all eco companies for my ecotimes.com and ecoweek.com we do 2000 replies each day from each account i have in total 5 accounts with help of proxy so we send 10000 tweets to different users and we earn daily 500,000 impressions
beside this i run paid ads on linkedin thats risky alot but i have very good offers from paid ads of linkedin as i do extreme targetting in linkedin paid ads

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back