Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I see what your trying to do here. The problem I see is the target market you would be trying to sell this to; primarily advertising or marketing firms. Personally, It just doesn't sit right with me. If the name is represent of kind of advertising to gay people, it's butting up against todays standard to political correctness. If gay as in homosexual was not your intent, It still a tough brandable imo. Maybe brandbucket would take.

•••
Gay is highlighted. Gay ad?

•••
I think I see what your trying to do here. The problem I see is the target market you would be trying to sell this to; primarily advertising or marketing firms. Personally, It just doesn't sit right with me. If the name is represent of kind of advertising to gay people, it's butting up against todays standard to political correctness. If gay as in homosexual was not your intent, It still a tough brandable imo. Maybe brandbucket would take.
Gay is highlighted. Gay ad?
Hello thanks for time and appraisal , Yes my first thinking is ad+gay but 5 words adgay can be used as brandable , will try bb or brandroot etc

•••
Value is not much due to words are seems not properly placed, but has value as a gay related keyword. Hard to sell.

•••
Value is not much due to words are seems not properly placed, but has value as a gay related keyword. Hard to sell.
I think this name was brandable Name other than gay site but Here in Pakistan site is blocked by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority thinking it a gay site.

•••
Pakistan will required 200 years to develop their country. Until no hope in Pakistan with this domain imo.

•••
Pakistan will required 200 years to develop their country. Until no hope in Pakistan with this domain imo.
Domain is .com Not for Pakistan ... Will list it on sedo/afternic to see response.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back