Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which site do you use to see exact search?

Last edited:
•••
Which site do you used to see exact search?
I am talking about " New jersey" keyword , I used semrush serpstat kwfinder etc ... May be I got wrong stats but New Jersey keyword has alot searches ...

•••
As for the domain. it could be a portal for local info. But city name may be better than state name?

•••
To me it is cool enough you don't have to shoehorn it into two words starting with a c use. But on the other hand, it's super hard to find a state dot cc prior. And a great name orange dot cc sold for only $125. Best and easiest to find prior sale us geo in cc would be Miami.cc selling a couple years ago for $2250. Good Luck

•••
As for the domain. it could be a portal for local info. But city name may be better than state name?
To me it is cool enough you don't have to shoehorn it into two words starting with a c use. But on the other hand, it's super hard to find a state dot cc prior. And a great name orange dot cc sold for only $125. Best and easiest to find prior sale us geo in cc would be Miami.cc selling a couple years ago for $2250. Good Luck
Thanks Guys ... Really helpful ... Appreciate your words ...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back