Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey friend..i would suggest that no one usually buys dictionary words with added alphabets...so you should avoid buying these..and what end user will you find for this name?

•••
hey friend..i would suggest that no one usually buys dictionary words with added alphabets...so you should avoid buying these..and what end user will you find for this name?
Hello Bro , As per last year stats BB has sold hundreds of repeating letter domains , BB , brandroot are highly accepting such names , Search BB you will see a lot of repeating letter names , demand is very high for such patterns..

•••
I agree this would probably be accepted by BB

•••
i dont even know what BB stands for?

•••
Worth a shot. I think these misspelled names are hit or miss and not like it’ll sell for a massive sum but you might get lucky find the right buyer.

•••
•••
Hello search google about repeated letter domain sales you will find some examples, I am not allowed to post links here , Thanks all for appraisal/comment.

•••
Not found of this one. Enemy(y) is a negative keyword, it's not easily used by a startup.
And game makers (Call of duty, Mortal combat etc) usually don't use those types of 'creative' names.

•••
Not found of this one. Enemy(y) is a negative keyword, it's not easily used by a startup.
And game makers (Call of duty, Mortal combat etc) usually don't use those types of 'creative' names.
Thanks for your appraisal ... Gaming niche + gaming apps has large number of end users ... I will surely try BB for this name ...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.