Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Development only. Tons of DN+word combos out there. crazy is catchy but doesn't add any value after the "DN" to me in the aftermarket. I would list it at $50-$100 for a quick flip if you are just looking for sale imho.

•••
Development only. Tons of DN+word combos out there. crazy is catchy but doesn't add any value after the "DN" to me in the aftermarket. I would list it at $50-$100 for a quick flip if you are just looking for sale imho.
Thanks for appraisal ,,, I hope crazy Chinese domainer pay high for it :p Domain name craze from early 2000 is what i was thinking before buying this name :)

•••
i pretty much agree with @EHGdomains

the "DN" prefix is unique to domainers only, and you know how cheap some of them can be. :)

still, it's a prefix that a few buyers post requests for, year after year, in the domains wanted threads.

i've sold a couple of "DN" names in the past and i keep a couple on hand.... just in case.

imo....

•••
i pretty much agree with @EHGdomains

the "DN" prefix is unique to domainers only, and you know how cheap some of them can be. :)

still, it's a prefix that a few buyers post requests for, year after year, in the domains wanted threads.

i've sold a couple of "DN" names in the past and i keep a couple on hand.... just in case.

imo....
Thanks for your appraisal ...

•••
•••
I don’t like “craze” personally.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back