Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeSell-Domains

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Lowered the starting bid. Do we have some interest now?

•••
On NPs for one more day without a bid. If no one here wants it, I'll put it on Sedo and see what kind of interest it draws.

•••
nice and short but yeah opening bid is still pricey. just my opinion. good luck with sale!

•••
nice and short but yeah opening bid is still pricey. just my opinion. good luck with sale!

Thanks for your opinion. I always value others and their opinions as long as it's constructive.
What would you suggest as a good opening bid? All of the #LLL .co's on NameBio have sold for $xxx.

•••
honestly, everywhere you go now Sedo, Flipp, GD and forums everyone starting at like $10. People are cheap lol. Heck I'm cheap too but the cheaper the start the more it adds up when the bidders see it as a competition. If you can set a reserve than you're covered. I haven't upgraded yet so I don't know if reserves are available but I would hope so.

It is a short one and .co is still a good tld in my opinion.

•••
honestly, everywhere you go now Sedo, Flipp, GD and forums everyone starting at like $10. People are cheap lol. Heck I'm cheap too but the cheaper the start the more it adds up when the bidders see it as a competition. If you can set a reserve than you're covered. I haven't upgraded yet so I don't know if reserves are available but I would hope so.

It is a short one and .co is still a good tld in my opinion.

Thanks @MBDEV for the advice. I might give your pricing option a try. I don't normally set reserves. Isn't that misleading to start bidding at $10 when you will not take less than say $30. I always felt like that was wasting peoples time. But something to think about. Thanks again, I appreciate it!

•••
not misleading. if they know there is a reserve. no one likes reserves not even me but they have been around since day one for any type of online auction. Serious buyers know that serious sellers need to utilize them sometimes.

Good luck WSD and let me know if you grab anything with mbdev in it :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.