Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tannerh

DomainLine.comEstablished Member
Impact
(Moderator's note: initially listed in the wrong section)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great, welcome to NP's!

This is the type of thing I have been mentioning recently and that is needed. A central market. However, getting end users only to the market I believe is critical.

1. Are you planning on buying paid google advertising or have SEO to rank on the first or second page? Is so, this is a super development.

2. If not, do you have advertising budget for display or classified ads in trade publications or plans to target specific vertical markets?

Well just went to your website, and see its an Efty site!

3. Why are you using Efty? That is available already to us, Efty does not provide SEO so each seller using it must invest in their own ranking on google.

Last edited:
•••
commission rates are some of the lowest in the industry

What might they be?

You also might want to change your launch date... :xf.smile:

"Be sure to check back for updates and mark your calendar for our April 30th, 2017 launch date!"

Last edited:
•••
It's an efty marketplace?

•••
Great, welcome to NP's!

This is the type of thing I have been mentioning recently and that is needed. A central market. However, getting end users only to the market I believe is critical.

1. Are you planning on buying paid google advertising or have SEO to rank on the first or second page? Is so, this is a super development.

2. If not, do you have advertising budget for display or classified ads in trade publications or plans to target specific vertical markets?

Paid advertising and SEO are critical to getting the most possible exposure for the domains on the site. We take this very seriously and even allow sellers to optimize their listings so that they can be better found in search results on both Google and DomainLine. We think that it is important to advertise to both buyers and sellers. Because of that, we developed our Top of the Line section as a front end way to cater to end users rather than other domainers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back