Dynadot

domain Close thread

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

What should be the value of the total sale?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Less than $20000

votes
    0.0%
  • More than $30000

votes
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

HFT

Established Member
Impact
Close thread

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, the domain itself is essentially worth reg fee so the package is worth whatever else comes with it.

Brad

•••
yy

Last edited:
•••
There is no effective value in the domain nor in the brand's potential worth ... other than the brand equity build up for the current specific business.

So yes .. effectively the domain is worthless on it's own ... but adding it to the combined sale might bring a little more value to the combined sale. That being said .. if I were buying a business, I'd think transferring of the domain to the new owner was already implied as being part of any deal.

At the end of the day it's just one more bullet point to your sales presentation.

Sale includes:
- Wall Street address
- Brokerage account
- All contacts
- Domain and all email addresses

•••
There is no effective value in the domain nor in the brand's potential worth ... other than the brand equity build up for the current specific business.

So yes .. effectively the domain is worthless on it's own ... but adding it to the combined sale might bring a little more value to the combined sale. That being said .. if I were buying a business, I'd think transferring of the domain to the new owner was already implied as being part of any deal.

At the end of the day it's just one more bullet point to your sales presentation.

Sale includes:
- Wall Street address
- Brokerage account
- All contacts
- Domain and all email addresses
Thanks for the input.
Would be glad if you could suggest some place to list my business for sale.

•••
•••
•••
I want to sell for $25k. Will they accept this low amount?

•••
@HFT .. I'm sorry to say, but you've really come to the wrong place to ask a question about how much you can sell your business for.

Most importantly this is a domain forum. If maybe it was a digital business then you might get some decent advice. But you're talking about an offline business with assets we aren't even aware of.

Fact of the matter is that nobody here has enough information or knowledge to say if your business is worth more than $10 million dollars .. or worth less than 10 cents!

All we can do unfortunately is confirm to you that your domain on it's own is worthless! :(

•••
@HFT .. I'm sorry to say, but you've really come to the wrong place to ask a question about how much you can sell your business for.

Most importantly this is a domain forum. If maybe it was a digital business then you might get some decent advice. But you're talking about an offline business with assets we aren't even aware of.

Fact of the matter is that nobody here has enough information or knowledge to say if your business is worth more than $10 million dollars .. or worth less than 10 cents!

All we can do unfortunately is confirm to you that your domain on it's own is worthless! :(
Thanks for the advice. Will try to list on bizbuysell

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.