Established Closd

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousaf Saeed

Established Member
Impact
I am selling my website which earned US$14k+ in profits through adsense and other sources in last 7 months. I own a big Scholarship and education related website which is now competing with fastweb.com and niche on various keywords. Average monthly page views over 500,000 and profit of US$14k+ only via Adsense and guest post articles profit is extra.

Traffic on site:
450,000 page views a month

Income Stats
Last three months average Adsense income: US$2400/mon
Last three months average Guest Post income: Upto US$400/mon

Assets:

Youtube subscribers: 8k
Webnotification subscribers: 51k
FB page likes 23k
FB group members 53K

The site can also earn via student consultations for admissions into foreign universities and can easily out beat sites like admissions.cn for Chinese university admissions and similar sites for US University Admissions. On an average, per student consultation fee for admission that other sites are charging is US$1000-$3000.

For this reason, i have developed a section where i added over 240+ Top Chinese Universities with their rankings and scholarship offerings and other details. Same way can be adapted to add US and European universities in the system. Data scrapping and a person to export this data into our site can do this job.

------------

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back