Dynadot

Clickbank or Commission Junction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello guys! Just wanna ask. What is the best affiliate that you have tried? Clickbank or Commission Junction? I am planning to start on Affiliate Marketing.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

and also guys do you have any idea if they accept Paypal payout or just check that they will send to you.

thanks again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Clickbank is mostly for digital goods, ebooks, etc.

Commission Junction is mostly for goods and services.

Not sure about CB but CJ pays via check or direct deposit.

•••
I find it really hard to sell anything with CJ because its mainly all just banner but if you go onto the ebook websites of Clickbank you will find at lot of content at the bottom of the sites. They provide you with articles, email campaigns, banners.

So I find you get more content from Clickbank advertisers.

•••
I find it really hard to sell anything with CJ because its mainly all just banner

Write your own content and use the CJ text links.

When you use the content a merchant gives you, you have to assume all their other affiliates are using the same content. Duplicate content won't do you any favors as far as search rankings.

As Lothos pointed out, really hard to compare the two because they have totally different merchants and different offerings.

Last edited:
•••
in cj you can use a banner campaign, but you have to create your own clickbank banner or content for your promotion.

•••
So this means clickback is the easiest of the two?

•••
No. It means just what we have all said - they are different.

Why not sign up with both networks, read their terms and conditions (which will also tell you how and when they pay you), look at the merchants in each network and decide which one is the better fit for you and your site(s)?

•••
Yep. Register for both and look around. Choose the one you are more comfortable with.

Both send you checks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back