Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction Clearing out some domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPicard

Established Member
Impact
1
I recently decided to shut-down all but one of my sites and I don't plan on developing any new sites soon so I have some extra domains to sell. All of these are at Godaddy.

flvs.info - FLVS stands for Florida Virtual School. The site was a social network for FLVS students but never really took off. You may receive minimal residual traffic but I'm not official claiming any. Expires 9/9/2010

reptilebb.com & reptilebb.net - This was a forum to discuss reptiles but I really didn't know much about the topic (I just had a couple of snakes) or running forums so it never took off either. Both expire 9/27/2010 and you are bidding on them as a set.

thesexistblog.com
- I think the domain says it all. ;) This is a project I put together but never began promotion and dropped it recently to focus on my current project. Expires 12/11/2010.

torrent-forum.com - I had plans to develop this domain but decided against it. Expires 12/22/2010.

You are bidding on each domain separately (except for the reptilebb domains). Start at just $1 with at least $1 increments.

Auctions end 72 hours after the last bid.

Good luck! %%-​
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
start bid @ all dom
 
0
•••
Okay that means the current bid is as follows:

flvs.info - $1
reptilebb.com/.net - $1
thesexistblog.com - $1
torrent-forum.com - $1
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Just 1 day left if you don't bid now!
 
0
•••
Auction has ended. The winner will be contacted.
 
0
•••
smooth deals!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back