domain CleanLayout.com and PhotoRules.com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

butabi

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, this is my first post.

I recently registered the domains cleanlayout.com and photorules.com - are they of any value? thanks in advance for your answers.

butabi
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nobody?
 
0
•••
Low $xx imo.
You can develop it and make a website about "How to make clean HTML layout (without table)" or such.

Good luck :tu:
 
0
•••
ok, thank you
 
0
•••
Developed, I think photorules.com could be really worthwhile.
 
0
•••
Photorules.com is quite good. Both would benefit from development.
 
0
•••
Around $XX for both however better Photorules.com
 
0
•••
thank you for your appraisals
 
0
•••
I saw low xx to mid, or maybe even high xx.

I would developpe them, then sell it for more :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back