Not open for further replies.

MIMAR

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
What do you think about this domain?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At first it looked awkward but now I see it could have some value because the implication is someone can have a cleaner apartment than it is at the moment. So not a bad name for a cleaning service company.

If I were you I would affiliate with a big cleaning service or maid service company and make a small website that has affiliate links to the primary site. Focus on cleaning service keywords. If you know what you are doing, after a year you should have some good organic traffic and some conversions. Then you can either keep it for constant cash flow or ask the big cleaning company if they want to buy it.

High $xx as standalone domain
Mid $xxx if you put a good relevant site on it with a bit of traffic
High $xxxx if you go the affiliate route and are clearing $200 a month (for example)

Hope that helps.

•••
At first it looked awkward but now I see it could have some value because the implication is someone can have a cleaner apartment than it is at the moment. So not a bad name for a cleaning service company.

If I were you I would affiliate with a big cleaning service or maid service company and make a small website that has affiliate links to the primary site. Focus on cleaning service keywords. If you know what you are doing, after a year you should have some good organic traffic and some conversions. Then you can either keep it for constant cash flow or ask the big cleaning company if they want to buy it.

High $xx as standalone domain
Mid $xxx if you put a good relevant site on it with a bit of traffic
High $xxxx if you go the affiliate route and are clearing $200 a month (for example)

Hope that helps.
Thank you for your explanation, I really appreciate it. I want to add that SV for this domain is more than 6600 and Its CPC is more than 7$.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back