Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Clean, Unique & Professional Hosting Design

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Established Member
Impact
25
Clean, Unique & Professional Hosting Design

What's Included?
  • Full Rights [Including Resell Rights]
  • .PSDs [Full Template, Navigation & Side Buttons]*
  • Fonts Required [Including instructions on how to install them.
  • Small modifications, adding your logo, changing text, etc.


* Included in the package, I've split the navigation and side panel buttons and created separate .PSDs for them, making editing a lot easier. But I've also included the full template .PSD if your unhappy with split files.

Preview


This design will NEVER be sold again, you receive ALL rights to the design. It was designed by http://www.sentuken.net and is unique! Was originally designed and purchased for a small web hosting business I had planned, which unfortunately never made it off the ground, so I'm selling off the design for a fraction of the cost I bought it for.

BIN: $50

Sale Ends: 24 hours after this post. It is not an auction!

Payment Methods

Require coding services?
If you are interested in getting the design coded (XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2.1 W3C compliant code) please send me a private message.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back