Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cld.tv what you think

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,243
cld.tv worth the gamble ? what you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cld.tv worth the gamble ? what you think?

...it's an abbreviation of the word cloud, of course. Was it reg fee? or arm and a leg...or somewhere in between?

Should be popular sooner than later so nice grab...
 
0
•••
...it's an abbreviation of the word cloud, of course.

I'm glad you explained it. I thought it was a typo of lcd. Not worth premium imho.
 
0
•••
Well it's been hanging around to be reged for some time and at only £82
I don't think anyone should by a typo on a dot tv..

Cld Short for cloud.tv of coarse
 
0
•••
0
•••
Actually , I think it was a good buy. With clouds become such popular, this short abbreviation cam come in handy. I sold much worse LLL.tv for that money.
 
0
•••
cld=cialis levitra doses :) maybe for sexshop
 
0
•••
i think there some good premium domain at fair prices to be picked up
for long term holding.
anyways thanks for your replys guys
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back