Domain Empire

ClassiPress - Classifieds Ads WordPress Theme

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClassiPress is the first and only certified WordPress theme that turns your blog into a full classified ads Website. It comes with multiple setting pages packed with features that help you control the theme from the admin panel. You don't even need to know WordPress to customize this theme.

Our product is great for any size business and easily scales because it's built on top of the WordPress infrastructure. ClassiPress can either replace your current WordPress theme or run in parallel with your existing Website so the choice is up to you.

View the demo:
ClassiPress Demo

Learn more:
ClassiPress Learn More

Key Features Include:

• PayPal Integration - Turn your Web site into a money maker. ClassiPress is built with PayPal integrated right into the theme. This allows you to charge a fee for anyone who wants to post a classified ad on your site.

• Instant Image Uploading - No more having to wait for customers to email you their images before posting the ad. Your customers can attached multiple images directly to the ad submission form.
  • Image Manager - Easily see what images have been uploaded and moderate as needed.
  • Auto Expire Ads - Automatically prune ads older than x amount of days. Makes it easier to set an ad price based on a specific time limit.
  • Subcategory Support - Our classified ads system supports nested categories for those who are looking for deeper listing capability.
  • Seller Contact Form - Visitors can easily contact sellers right from your Web site. The Ajax-driven contact form is neatly built into each individual ad page.
  • Integrated Login Box - Sellers can quickly login to post new ads right from your Web site header (optional feature).
  • Report Bad Listings - Visitors can report spam or inappropriate ads on your site. You will be notified by email when this occurs.
  • Multiple Currency Support - Choose from several different currencies based on your country location.
  • Email Notification System - Receive an email when a new ad has been created. You'll also be notified once payment has been made.
  • Widgetized Sidebar - Easily ad or remove widgets from the sidebar without having to touch any code.
  • RSS Feed - Visitors can subscribe to your rss feed from any feed reader and instantly see your latest classified ads.
  • Advertising Plugin - Create additional revenue on your Web site by using the optional advertising plugin.

New v2.8 Features Include:

• Five Color Schemes - Now you can choose from five different colors on how you want your site to look. Blue, green, pink, red, and classic colors. Easily change the scheme from an options page drop-down which means no messing with any code.
  • Updated Options Page - With improved features comes improved admin options. You now get five option pages to give you more control.
  • Breadcrumb Navigation - See exactly how deep you are on a page with detailed navigation links.
  • Email and Print - You can now easily have your visitors print and/or email the classified ads by clicking a link!
  • Tags - Each classified ad supports multiple native WordPress tagging for improved organization and searching.
  • Ad Visitor Counter - Shows how many daily and all-time visitors on each specific classified ad.
  • Feedburner Support - The new options page includes a field so you can instantly add your Feedburner URL.
  • Google Analytics - No need for a plugin. Just paste in your GA code and you'll start tracking visitor behavior within seconds.
  • AdSense Support - Make some additional advertising revenue with Google AdSense. Just paste in your ad code and it appears on each classified ad.
  • PayPal Sandbox Mode - You can now test your PayPal account and process dummy payments before opening your site for business.
  • Embed Video - It's now easy for your customers to include videos in their classified ads. ClassiPress supports YouTube, Google Video, MetaCafe, Vimeo or any site that provides "embed" code.
  • Custom Fields - WordPress allows you unlimited custom fields so why not take advantage of them? ClassiPress now stores all ad meta information in custom fields.
  • New Icons - We've spiced up ad pages by including some new icons. It's a great way to help visitors (no matter what language they speak) quickly identify what it represents.
  • Multi-Language Support - ClassiPress now uses the standard WordPress localization framework called GNU gettext. This makes it easy for you to localize the included .pot file and change ClassiPress into your native language.
  • Supports 18 Different Currencies - Sell classified ads using almost any currency in the world. With PayPal as our payment processor, we make it easy to be a global business.
  • Improved SEO - We understand the importance of search engine optimization (SEO). That's why we've baked in enhancements to help your site rank better.

View the demo:
ClassiPress Demo

Learn more:
ClassiPress Learn More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
EDIT: Cleared.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

Last edited:
•••
Does this have image resizing on the fly or some sort of resizing when you upload? I am just curious because of bandwidth limitations as well as memory resources. Also a preview would be awesome before paying. Also, do you have a special review pricing or discount for NP members?

Last edited:
•••
I have just emailed Rich. Thanks for letting me know and sorry I missed the notice. :gl:

As nielsencl just stated, I need to see a copy of this script to prove your ownership rights. Please follow the instructions in the announcement.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Yes, the images are resized on the fly when the page loads. It uses the Plottable Thumbnail Library to do this.

There's a live demo you can view before buying if you haven't already seen that.

Currently there is no NP member discount. I need to get a few things sorted out with Rich first and then there's a possibility of getting something setup.

~Dave

Does this have image resizing on the fly or some sort of resizing when you upload? I am just curious because of bandwidth limitations as well as memory resources. Also a preview would be awesome before paying. Also, do you have a special review pricing or discount for NP members?

•••
Are you willing to integrate Alertpay (to accept adult payments), and a Google Maps feature to show location on ads?

Also extend the Report button function, so a user must give a reason to report, or even better admin can enable only logged in members can use the report function (to prevent abuse).

•••
ClassiPress only supports PayPal but I'm sure you could hire a developer to integrate Alertpay. Google Maps will be released by the end of this month.

Are you willing to integrate Alertpay (to accept adult payments), and a Google Maps feature to show location on ads?

Also extend the Report button function, so a user must give a reason to report, or even better admin can enable only logged in members can use the report function (to prevent abuse).

•••
Hey. I had a few questions that were unanswered. I need to get those questions answered in order to purchase. Thanks.

•••
Yes, I actually answered your questions above. They got folded into #5 for some reason. The latest version 2.9 has just been released as well. It's got some very cool additional features which I recommend you check out.

WordPress Classified Ads Theme Features | ClassiPress

Hey. I had a few questions that were unanswered. I need to get those questions answered in order to purchase. Thanks.

•••
Does the software allow unique post #'s? That way if someone posts something, they can advertise to go to that post number? Also, can the advertisements on the site, be per category. I shouldn't have a jewelry advertisement on the auto section.

•••
Yes, it uses the standard WordPress posts functionality which has unique ids.

The ads on the site can use ad serving software or just google adsense which dynamically generate page content targeted ads. AdSense is best for that.

Does the software allow unique post #'s? That way if someone posts something, they can advertise to go to that post number? Also, can the advertisements on the site, be per category. I shouldn't have a jewelry advertisement on the auto section.

•••
•••
Hi David...djdeth has been asking questions for me as he is doing some development work for me and he was trying to get answers to see if requirements I was looking for would be included/configurable in your script.

I have gone ahead and purchased the Developer's version and we are hoping for some good results.

Jim

Last edited:
•••
I was told that you have removed version 2.9.2 from the member area.. Is this true and if so why? When will a new stable version be available?

•••
Hey guys, v2.9.2 has just been released with all sorts of great new features. Check it out!

Now included in ClassiPress:
# Ad Editing
# Customer Dashboard
# Customer Profile Page
# Google Maps
# Themed Login Page
# Category-Level Pricing
# Percentage-Based Pricing
# Featured Ad Option
# Column Sorting
# Redesigned Header
# 468×60 Banner Spot
# Custom Logo Spot
....and much more!

Last edited:
•••
ClassiPress is the most popular wordpress classified ads script on the market. It's got a brand new look with a ton of new features including unlimited custom fields and forms. It even works with WordPress MU & v3.0!

Check out all the features!

•••
Hey David...just upgraded my developer licence. Fast and easy.
You really have done a lot with the script and I really like the Directory or Standard option. Your tutorial vids have been a big help to a technically challenged person like myself :red::D.
So far ...nice job.
Thanks,
j

ClassiPress is the most popular wordpress classified ads script on the market. It's got a brand new look with a ton of new features including unlimited custom fields and forms. It even works with WordPress MU & v3.0!

Check out all the features!

•••
Glad to hear it Jay! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with everyone.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back