domain Classic // Gin (.) com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotword

Established Member
Impact
Many drinks brands have "classic" in the name of their gin.

Am thinking this domain could support a marketing campaign for a single brand or be used to build an authority site on classic gins.

All appraisals / thoughts appreciated.

Thank you !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XXX (gin brand, seller, reviews, other)

If you had for example "classic wine", I'd pin it Low / Mid X,XXX quite comfortably. For the word "gin", I'd pin it under that...in XXX territory. Also, gins are sometimes categorised as "classic gins" among retailers (like wine, and others). Will require a specific buyer dealing in gin, but overall...I consider this domain fine and biddable. IMO

Last edited:
•••
XXX (gin brand, seller, reviews, other)

If you had for example "classic wine", I'd pin it Low / Mid X,XXX quite comfortably. For the word "gin", I'd pin it under that...in XXX territory. Also, gins are sometimes categorised as "classic gins" among retailers (like wine, and others). Will require a specific buyer dealing in gin, but overall...I consider this domain fine and biddable. IMO
Thank you jhm. I take your point about retailers using classic as a category. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you jhm. I take your point about retailers using classic as a category. Much appreciated.
Welcome, cool domain. If you find anything beyond the XXX range with the right "gin buyer" (as always, the right buyer makes all the difference), power to you

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back