IT.COM

domain ClassFavorites.com - Appraisal Request

NameSilo
Watch

RatchetMedia

Established Member
Impact
Class Favorites could be a brandable name for yearbooks, graduation or school supplies, uniforms, student services, and potentially other education use cases. Curious if anyone has any specific ideas or thoughts about a valuation.

16 year old domain
"Class Favorites" returns 420 million results on Google

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The main use coming to mind is a compilation, list or gallery of past school photos. Signing schools up, creating a business model (sites exist doing this) ..."class favorites" is a pretty neat brand, in this regard. Selling trendy school products ...plausible too

Mid / high hundreds territory, not bad

•••
Try mid $$$, but I wouldn't hold my breath... Although not bad, it's too common, too general and too many meanings for ''favorites''. It's not hitting right away, you have to think and create connections in your head - what can be about? To me it's about students, @jhm thinks it's a photo gallery and you think supplies or uniforms. See? Too many possible ideas, and a cool name that sells should scream what it's about.
On top, in the UK they write favoUrites (little thing though, but the general rule of thumb is to avoid words that could be spelled differently).
Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back