domain ClanTemplates.us [+Rep]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oosband

Established Member
Impact
0
Appraisal for ClanTemplates.us please?

+Rep

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To a reseller, I'd say $0 because of the weak extension and limited target audience for the name. To an end-user, probably only low to mid $XX tops. As far as development goes, I don't think you could add a lot of value to the domain even with development. Unless it's just a subject matter you enjoy developing, it probably isn't worth the time.

Just my thoughts :)
 
1
•••
Heh, well thanks, I added rep.
I was planning on using it as a TemplateMonster/MyTemplateStorage Affiliate...and then selling once I get bored of it.

Any more?
 
0
•••
Oosband
Sorry, Reg Fee to reseller.
 
1
•••
Hey,

Try ClanTemplates.com they may be interested in it. If some one offered me any ext and i owned the .com i would consider it.

Good luck
 
1
•••
Rep added, thanks for the appraisals. I may consider going to ClanTemplates.com.
Cheers :)
 
0
•••
Keywords don't fit well, .us is not that great, reg fee.
 
0
•••
TOM23 said:
Hey,

Try ClanTemplates.com they may be interested in it. If some one offered me any ext and i owned the .com i would consider it.

Good luck
i got to say i agree cos the you aint gonna get much better price form anywhere else cos of the .us extensoion
 
0
•••
CT wouldn't be interested, most of the staff are kids anyhow and they get plenty of traffic, develop it into the same thing offer something they don't you might take off....
 
0
•••
Low $XX to Mid $XX for it.

End USer might give you more.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I'd appraise it at registry fee or a bit higher. It will all depends on the buyer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back