(CJ) Commision Junction

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Zubair1

Established Member
Impact
50
Hello

I wanted to know that how does commission juction pay
i mean does it pay (pay per impressions) or Pay per click

how good is it ?

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I believe most advertisers there pay per lead, There are any good ones like ebay,ubid,godaddy,gamefly etc With some work you can rake in a lot.
 
0
•••
But i dont understand lol
i have been with commission juction for 2 weeks now
i am getting a very good rate of impressions on the banners and clicks too
but no earning any thing...i think they ask people to join their services
like theres a banner on my site of theirs so the user must click the banner and join their services and then maybe i will get paid.....not sure though
 
0
•••
There sometimes is a lag from the time the person clicks/buys something and the time your account is credited. For example, there is a 30+ day lag when it comes to credit cards. :(

EDIT: I do not believe they are a simple PPC affilate source though. The "clicker" has to do something like fill out an application or buy something.

Lyte
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Well i hope thats the reason :imho:
 
0
•••
Yes 99% of CJ pay for sign ups or if the person buys something!
 
0
•••
Oo.....thanks for informing
i will look for some other company to make some $$$ :imho:
 
0
•••
CJ is a great company, I make lotsa dough from them.
 
0
•••
wow cool man

can you give me some tips and ways to make some money from them easyily :)
 
0
•••
I would also like to know :D
If i make money from Adsense and another good company that would be cool.
Since i make about $70 per month from adsense i would probably make a little more?.
:lol:
 
0
•••
lol i wish i could use adsense :imho:
 
0
•••
Zubair1 said:
lol i wish i could use adsense :imho:
Maybe try http://www.bidvertiser.com/ ? They dont pay as well as Adsense(I dont think anyone but them pays that good) But there rates are good I think they go from 5 cents up to $1, So far my average is about 11 cents a click.
 
0
•••
www.shareasale.com has a nice 'make a page' option, once you join some merchants. SAS is a nice network, like cj.com .
 
0
•••
how do you use CJ? I goto www.cj.com, and it is really complicated. I can't find a register/join form for love nor money! I use affiliate future and trade doubler at the moment, and I want to use CJ, but I don't know how :'(!
 
0
•••
PoorDoggie said:
how do you use CJ? I goto www.cj.com, and it is really complicated. I can't find a register/join form for love nor money! I use affiliate future and trade doubler at the moment, and I want to use CJ, but I don't know how :'(!
lol i already forgot how i joined it.lol and yeah it sure is complicated
but i'll try to find a link for you to join :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
:) thanks
 
0
•••
I have used CJ several months now. So far I've managed to make a modest income from live eBay listings on my sites. As for the other advertisers? A big fat $0!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back