Dynadot

CJ and LinkShare - Can you recommend other programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any other good/better options out there?
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been using ShareASale.com lately. They aren't too bad. I like them better than CJ.

•••
No necessarily "good/better" but some other options are:

Pepperjam
Google Affiliate Network
LinkConnector
Buy.at

Except for a few really BAD networks, the merchant and their affiliate manager(s) affect their program quality more than the network itself.

•••
Amazon has the most popular affiliate program on the net.

•••
go direct with the advertiser that you are looking to promote.
Or better yet, go direct to the top 3 brands in that space,and negotiate a higher rate. If you can deliver traffic, brand managers have no problem giving you a better rate.

•••
Amazon and Clickbank are good options, to name a few.

•••
I had better experience with CJ and the payment came on time. Cant tell much about Linkshare, since they never really gave me the chance.

•••
It's actually not about the program, but more on the product you promote and how.
If you promote good and your product is desired, you will succeed.
I use CJ and Linkshare and they are both pretty good for me. Choose the right product you are able to promote and do it well, then you'll see some cash.
Good Luck.

•••
You've gotten some good recs on other sources. That said, I've found in-house affiliate programs to be the way to go. Even better than that is helping a company in your niche develop an affiliate program.

The less affiliate competition you have the more opportunities you have to kill it.

•••
There are many other good alternatives to CJ. I like OneNetworkDirect and Regnow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back