Domain Empire

CISCO TO SUE APPLE OVER iPHONE TRADEMARK!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HAHAHAHAHA! This is too funny!

•••
•••
I've regged CELLiPhone.mobi
Poor me !

•••
Why would apple name it the iPhone if their were TM conflicts?

•••
OLD! Apple are renaming the phone to iTouch Mobile to avoid trademark issues :)

•••
beaver6813 said:

Lol. Its certainly not old as the iphone is brand new. But thank you for the information.

•••
Nothing stays new in the world of technology for long ;)

Oh and Apple have done many things like that in the past :) Look up Apple Computer in wikipedia and then go down to court cases :P They're not all they're cracked up to be, them and their marketing team are too good :P

•••
beaver6813 said:

Associated Press has told NP that a story posted at NewsVine is a spoof. The link below to the original posting goes nowhere.

NewsVine has now removed the story and blocked the member.

I have contacted the technology editor for AP and he claims that this is NOT its story. We will be following this closely.

It appears this story was supposed to have been "embargoed" by Associated Press until 20:00 GMT - that works out to 3pm ET, I believe - but it has been inadvertantly released. - Mark Schneider, Actual News Guy.

For more :http://www.nowpublic.com/ap_denies_story_that_apple_has_folded_on_the_iphone_name

•••
Ninformer.com said:
Associated Press has told NP that a story posted at NewsVine is a spoof. The link below to the original posting goes nowhere.

NewsVine has now removed the story and blocked the member.

I have contacted the technology editor for AP and he claims that this is NOT its story. We will be following this closely.

It appears this story was supposed to have been "embargoed" by Associated Press until 20:00 GMT - that works out to 3pm ET, I believe - but it has been inadvertantly released. - Mark Schneider, Actual News Guy.

For more :http://www.nowpublic.com/ap_denies_story_that_apple_has_folded_on_the_iphone_name

My bad :P Damn spoofs -_-

•••
apple iphone is better than that fake name apple itouch mobile any day.

•••
christian kriever said:
apple iphone is better than that fake name apple itouch mobile any day.
Not when its stealing someone elses idea/trademark it isn't.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back