Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain cinnamonroll.org ... yummy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrice

Established Member
Impact
0
I've got this one and I see the .net version listed at Godaddy as a "premium" name for $688.

Any ideas on what this .org is worth or a least a minimum opening bid?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would open with $50 IMHO.
 
0
•••
:-/ I dont see the value with the extention.. sorry
 
0
•••
The only value I see is that if you say it then people know what it is.

In no way do I like it but it is easy to say and it could have value as a baking club.
 
0
•••
Maybe develop into a charity kinda

roll for it :p
 
0
•••
He paid reg fee and if he put it up for auction for $50 it is not a bad days work IMHO.
 
0
•••
I'd give it a low-mid $xx on the conservative side.
Just because GD has the .net listed as a premium, doesn't necessarily mean that it will achieve that price.
The .org extension doesn't jive at all with it :( However, at the same time it would be interesting to really bring that into a charity environment and start promoting cinnamon rolls with pink frosting for breast cancer, etc. That would immediately increase the value of the domain + site. (Good idea MM :) )

M.
 
0
•••
Mike said:
I'd give it a low-mid $xx on the conservative side.
Just because GD has the .net listed as a premium, doesn't necessarily mean that it will achieve that price.
The .org extension doesn't jive at all with it :( However, at the same time it would be interesting to really bring that into a charity environment and start promoting cinnamon rolls with pink frosting for breast cancer, etc. That would immediately increase the value of the domain + site. (Good idea MM :) )

M.
Nice! :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back