Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Chucks.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

KICKASSVIP Member
Impact
4
Sweet!
I just scooped it up on a B/O at GD of all places!
That's my name, don't wear it out,,,haha

what do you guys think?
Thanks,
Chuck :kickass:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your own .org very nice -- nice catch, although it's likely worth more to you than it is at wholesale. But still, it's yours!
 
0
•••
Thanks, I guess?
 
0
•••
As .org's go I would have to agree. It is not really relevant to a non-profit.
 
0
•••
TheNetCode said:
As .org's go I would have to agree. It is not really relevant to a non-profit.

Well, .org extends far beyond the non-profit niche, but my point is that the name is worth more in use/development than its "pure" wholesale value. Best, rf :)
 
0
•••
I will agree with you on that point.
 
0
•••
Well, let's not forget about the World Famous Chuck Taylor Sneakers, aka Chucks.

can you dig it?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back