NameSilo

Established Christmas Holiday Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeDomains

The One and OnlyVIP Member
Impact
35
Just in time for the holidays for sale

www.VeryXmas.com

Make offers in thread please or via pm

no traffic no revenue, I have never advertised it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cute site.

Any min. starting bid?
 
0
•••
so far high bid is $15
 
0
•••
Is this a unique site ( & unique flash design)?
 
0
•••
the design is unique the player of course is not
 
0
•••
i would buy it but its not all together

20 dollars
 
0
•••
I now have a $30 offer

not all together?
 
0
•••
Where is the domain registered?
 
0
•••
I am also interested where it is registered
 
0
•••
blazedomains.com free push
 
0
•••
Where are the MP3's hosted? If they are hosted on your server then there is a serious copyright issue.
 
0
•••
the mp3's are on the server and have been so for a year and I have never had complaints the BIN is $100 first person to let me know they want it gets it
 
0
•••
I contacted wimply player and you do not own a liscnse for this, so this is in violation of copyright laws, not only for wimpy but also for the mp3's being hosting on your server. Can you explain this all? How are you allowed to run a unlisenced version of wimpy and also have the copyrighted mp3's being streamed off of your server.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back