Dynadot

Christian Chena Sells Juegos.com for $10 Million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dr. Domaining

DomainingBlog.comEstablished Member
Impact
27 year-old domaining phenom, Christian Chena, has just recently announced the sale of his domain name Juegos.com for approximately $10 million dollars to a European gaming company looking to expand into the Hispanic marketplace.

This is, indeed, the #1 reported domain name sale of the year in accordance with DNJournal's YTD chart. Sex.com was estimated to have been sold for between $12-$14 million earlier this year but all of the details were never fully disclosed. Christian did state that this is a 100% cash sale and that with absolutely no stock associated with it. Not only is it the #1 reported sale of the year but it is also the #1 reported and fully disclosed domain name sale of all-time.

For all of the details you can visit Christian Chena's blog at ChrisChena.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow hell of a sale here !!

•••
Very nice!!
Where did you find the price by the way?
He doesn't seem to reveal it on his site.

•••
Congratulations Christian !!
juegos.com could be the highest price paid for a spanish domain name. :notme:

.. Maestrus

•••
Damn - what a sweet sale ! EEEEK D-:

•••
i gotta touch up on my spanish or get my mind out of the gutter... i was thinking of a similar, yet completely unrelated spanish word :)

Sex and Games, it's what life is all about... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back