IT.COM

Chitika - A CPC store for your parked domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sura, see screen cap attached...

Attachments

• CAS-screencap.gif
    CAS-screencap.gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 51
•••
you can boost your adsense earnings the same as boosting your chitika earnings, here's some screenshots.
Hi William,

The guys over at Zedomax.com recently increased their overall advertising revenue by 25% by adding Chitika | Premium to their site:

"I am still making the same amount of money from AdSense after adding Chitika Premium ads. Chitika is a great way to boost your overall revenue, 25% in my case..."

How did they do this - and how can you?

Very simply, actually! All they did was add a Chitika | Premium unit above their article titles, keeping their AdSense units right below the titles, as you can see in this picture
from my inbox.

Attachments

• chitika-adsense.png
    chitika-adsense.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 45
•••
great for you congrats im still a beginner on chitika.

l2ride55 said:
Chitika - I've had everything from a $0.00 day to a $16.00 day (total) on my sites... mostly average $1 to $2 a day.

I do like the fact that the Chitika premium opens when somebody found my sites through a search, instead of a backlink or "directly". So, to everyday users, they don't see the Chitika ads at all.

L2

•••
i always get 0.11$ for every click on my chitika. never less never more. wierd.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back