Domain Empire

Chinese Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What can I do to generate rev from my Chinese traffic? - I get around 2,000 uniques PM with 0 rev on Sedo standard parking?

The majority of traffic is for Chinese TV or media from what I can see from WayBackMachine.

I even thought of setting up a site asking them what they were looking for in Chinese :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zorag said:
What can I do to generate rev from my Chinese traffic? - I get around 2,000 uniques PM with 0 rev on Sedo standard parking?

The majority of traffic is for Chinese TV or media from what I can see from WayBackMachine.

I even thought of setting up a site asking them what they were looking for in Chinese :hehe:

Hard to say since many parking programs pay nothing or very little for Chinese targetted niche dn's with traffic...

•••
I'm in the same boat.

I have picked up a few LLLL.com names on the drop, and have found that many of these domains spent their former lives in Chinese. One of my newer domains of this nature belonged to a Chinese cigarette factory of all things. I also have started to think about doing something other than parking. I ran across an affiliate program that might have some promise. The program had a bunch of links in Chinese.

•••
dopa.com aka silverclicks.com
The same company, different systems though. It is so far the best parking service targeted Chinese traffic.
BTW, I am mainly dealing with Chinese domain consulting myself. Feel free to contact (on my sig) me if you want. I will not charge you a penny for simple questions. :hehe:

Added: Another parking service Chinese domainers using is AsiaRegister.com aka reddns.com. They have English version too but their English interface seems broken for me. They also have a minimal monthly uniques requirement of 30,000.

Last edited:
•••
This is useful information as I have LLLL.com with chinese traffic but
Dopas and silverclicks home page seems to indicate you need a porfolio with 1000 uniques daily. Is this true?

•••
JLPinternet said:
This is useful information as I have LLLL.com with chinese traffic but
Dopas and silverclicks home page seems to indicate you need a porfolio with 1000 uniques daily. Is this true?
Not really. They don't care that much. And that is not a necessary requirement in reality.

•••
what about developing your site and gain some rev from CPM ads :)

•••
duskdawn said:
Not really. They don't care that much. And that is not a necessary requirement in reality.

Thanks, its just that the "sign up" link isnt working for me on both sites

•••
Rep++ added

I sent an email to join. Thanks for the info! Rep added. I have comicc.net which was an anime site and gets high XXX to low XXXX hits per month. I had to watch that traffic go bye-bye. Now maybe not!

duskdawn said:
dopa.com aka silverclicks.com
The same company, different systems though. It is so far the best parking service targeted Chinese traffic.
BTW, I am mainly dealing with Chinese domain consulting myself. Feel free to contact (on my sig) me if you want. I will not charge you a penny for simple questions. :hehe:

•••
JLPinternet said:
Thanks, its just that the "sign up" link isnt working for me on both sites
That's odd.
Several weeks ago they had a normal sign up form and now they disabled it and force people to send them emails.
Hope they are not getting stringent about the applications.
Good luck guys. If you need any further assistance, just let me know. :blink:

BTW, just to add that another parking service Chinese domainers using is AsiaRegister.com aka reddns.com. They have English version too but their English interface seems broken for me. They also have a minimal monthly uniques requirement of 30,000.

QuickGold said:
what about developing your site and gain some rev from CPM ads :)
It is hard to develop content sites catering Chinese traffic if you don't know the language.
:)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the input guys!

Without knowing the language and undesrtanding the keywords..

In retrospect I think I may off load my Chinese traffic - people who know that market will probably benefit more :)

Thanks

•••
it is hard to generate chinese traffic without using the chinese characters. But if you use chinese characters, then the adsense may not work or may not be allowed.

•••
cache said:
it is hard to generate chinese traffic without using the chinese characters. But if you use chinese characters, then the adsense may not work or may not be allowed.
adsense has decent amount of advertisers in Chinese just like in any other major languages. Chinese webmasters earn money by adsense too, although there are many other options.
Like my site, under the annoucement, you can find the adsense ads.
www.domainers.cn/forum/
www.domainbroker.cn/cn/
Google will automatically detect your keywords in the right language. The adsense account is the same for my other English sites.

Last edited:
•••
as i know

in china you can't open the website parked in sedo .

and i am sure i can't open my domain name parked sedo..

•••
bloom2008 said:
as i know

in china you can't open the website parked in sedo .

and i am sure i can't open my domain name parked sedo..

i am in China now ,i can open the website parked in sedo!
:xf.love:

•••
i am in china too. i can't open it .

i don't know why

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back