Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise these domains since I also own; chilly.house๐Ÿš๏ธ

An interesting fact is that 'bounce.house' sold for $13,000.-!

I totally don't get this name and why it sold for so much. Is it a place where people do this around;
โ›น๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿกโ›น๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

With a lot revolving about space๐ŸŒŒ nowadays - and likely even more so in the future - there is something to 'chilly space' I believe.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bounce house makes sense. It is a business model for children's parties with large blowup "houses" that kids can jump in.

jumperaprofilepic.jpg

Here's a video of one:

•••
With non-com the word combo needs to make sense. "Bounce. House" makes sense, but "Chilly Space" isn't a very common term or one that is monetizable like bounce houses are.

If you had Chill.Space then I'd say you have a pretty good domain, but that might only be worth $2000-$5000.

Chilly.com sold for $15000 and Chilly.co sold for $126 so Chilly.space might not be worth much to be honest.

•••
Ohh, I see now. Yeah, I have not thought of it in that way. I should have done a quick search on the term prior to posting.

I had the opportunity to register both 'chill . space' and 'chill . house' instead back in 2018.

Don't you agree that is at least a descriptive term for the universe? A space travel brand perhaps.

Knowing that 'green . earth'๐ŸŒŽ has just sold for 82K, I suppose that 'black . space' and 'dark . space' are both much better.

Last edited:
•••
A space travel brand perhaps.
How many space travel companies do you think there are in the world? If a company is able to send people into space I think they'd easily have the money to buy spacetravel.com, spacetrip.com, etc. which are much better and professional names.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back