Domain Empire

domain Chill.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

I have had this domain name for maybe 10 years now and have never really worked out what to do with it.

Any ideas to what it's worth?

I have just installed an "affiliate program" system right now, however it's not active.

Ideas and suggestions welcome!

Chris

:hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain.

end user could fetch low xx,xxx

•••
Nice .net. Resale $xxxx range

•••
Chill.net - thanks!

Thanks for the reply so far!

It's been on sedo for ages - but I can't seem to get any interest built up.

Any ideas on how to market myself a bit better?

I think for the right person, this domain could be perfect!

Chris

•••
I don't know if I'd put it at $xx,xxx... but it's an awesome name and I think any domain investor wouldn't think twice about paying a couple of grand for it.

Sedo is great for liquidity... if you're ever looking to sell it, I'd suggest finding someone here to submit an offer and then using that offer to start an auction. Then you'll have about a week to approach end-users and hopefully spark a bidding war between too well-entrenched and motivated buyers. The chances of getting an unsolicited five figure offer is pretty low... but I could see it going for that high in an auction setting.

Good luck with your awesome name!

•••
Have you applied for top domain or any premium auctions? That is what you need to do. I have never sold a name on sedo without at least getting it up someplace for people to see it.

•••
It's good, but I don't think it's 5 figures good. I'd place it's value between $1,500-$3,000. It is a fun name, a chill name, if you will. If it was the .com I'd say it is worth 5 figures easy, but the .net hurts quite a bit. At the end of the day it is worth whatever someone will pay for it, so maybe you'll get lucky & prove me wrong!

•••
Keep It

At this point, you should register it for 10 years and hold on to it. You will be approached one day out of the blue with a substantial offer. Good luck!

•••
mid $X,XXX to high $X,XXX. Nice name!

•••
low x,xxx in my opinion perhaps mid x,xxx

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back