domain ChicagoWhiteSox.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
The domain in question: ChicagoWhiteSox.net

The quesion: what value does it have?

Google: 651000
Overture: 11776
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$xxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
$XXX FOR SURE just make sure they dont come after you.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
$XXX FOR SURE just make sure they dont come after you.

Righto.
Probable ™ issues here, depending on its usage, as I see it.
I could see a potential resale at the End user level to some entity that already has "licensing rights", or even a non-commercial fan page.
Value detracted in the ".NET", as well. $137.50 - $155+, under the right circumstances (do not contact the professinal Ball Club directly), IMHO.
Good Luck here.
 
0
•••
i read somewhere a MET's site was slapped with a tm infringment...some 19 year old..

probably same could happen careful!
i would sell it asap myself i had it.
 
0
•••
Now couldn't I put up a site about sox that are white from chicago until I resell the domain, and not have any problems?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
Now couldn't I put up a site about sox that are white from chicago until I resell the domain, and not have any problems?

:lol:

"Socks" that are white? :o
You possibly could put up a "fan page", with proper disclosures.
Remember, about not contacting the folks directly for reselling purposes.
Good Luck with it, Kode.
 
0
•••
Oh yeah! Socks, I have sox on my mind
I might just auction it off here or something. We will just have to wait and see :)
 
0
•••
Good luck KodeKing!!
 
0
•••
imo reg fee its a .net trademark issues and limited to america
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back