Dynadot

domain Chexting.org, .com, .co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
NPers,

I read an online article about charitable donations via texts. So, I registered the domain names:

chexting.org
chexting.com
chexting.co.uk

"Chexting" is a great way to say "Charitable Texting". I think it would be a great name for a company, service or smartphone app.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is not a great way to say "charitable donations" if no one knows about it, and no one will know about it unless you sell it to one of the top five who can get themselves seen on television.

Am I to understand though that you want to charge a charity for a domain name, you do understand what the word "charity" means don't you?

•••
I think you just wasted your money.

I can't see anyone will like these names,
except, maybe, Donrich

•••
You'd have to do some serious marketing to get this name known for charitable texting; it already has inroads to another meaning:
Urban Dictionary: chexting

It's one of those 'lottery ticket' names - the odds are overwhelmingly against it becoming popular enough of a word to be worth any serious cash, unless you were to market it like crazy. But if your aim is a sincere site about charitable texting, then you might do well turning this into a brandable.

Or, you could reg:
CharitableTexting.com
It is still available...

:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back